Welcome to our Norton Hill School website. The information contained within this website will give you an idea of the values and curriculum structure of the school.
At Norton Hill we pride ourselves on providing a secure, stable and well-ordered environment based on traditional values and genuine care and concern for individuals. We work with all pupils, whatever their ability, to help them achieve their potential.
Our exam results have regularly been in the top 5% nationally and OFSTED judged the school to be 'Good with Outstanding Features' in January 2013.
Important as academic achievement is, there is much more to life at Norton Hill. We are well known for our successes
in sports and outdoor pursuits as well as excelling in art, music and drama. Many students are involved in charitable
work and community projects.
We are proud of our achievements at Norton Hill, but there is always more we can do. By working together, we can shape a future for our young people in which they achieve more than they dreamed possible.
Norton Hill is identified as being one of the most successful schools in the country and has always been highly rated by Ofsted. At the heart of this success are the core values that I and the whole school community believe are important:
- Excellent teaching by experienced, specialist teachers
- Individual care through the House system
- High levels of achievement through a challenging academic curriculum chosen to give students the best life chances
- Innovation in all aspects of education
- Traditional values of behaviour, appearance and conduct
- Developing personal leadership through a wide programme of extra-curricular activities and outdoor education
For further information about Norton Hill School, please contact my PA at email@example.com or by telephone on 01761 412557.
Mr Alun Williams
Norton Hill School